Dear Future Resident:
Thank you for choosing St. Ambrose Housing! Outlined below is our application process and procedure.
If you’d prefer, you are welcome to right click and print the application, fill it out, and arrange to drop off with our Rental Services team.
If you have any questions while completing these forms, please feel free to contact us at 410-366-8550 or email@example.com.
Rental Application Procedures
1) Complete the enclosed Rental Application in its entirety. If a question on the application form does not apply please put N/A.
2) Complete the attached verifications and acknowledgement form as required.
3) St. Ambrose Housing will run a background check (credit, criminal, sex offender, previous landlord records search) on each adult (18 and over) household member included on the application.
4) It is possible that a home inspection may be required prior to acceptance.
5) When submitting your application, please be sure to include all of the attachments/acknowledgements signed by each adult household member as required.
6) Please attach these additional documents below to verify income. One month of paystubs; a current award letter for pension, social security, unemployment, child support, or public assistance; and/or proof of income from self-employment.
You will be notified of your application status by mail within 10 business days once your application has been received. Incomplete applications will automatically be denied. Submission of a rental application does not guarantee approval. Applications will be processed in order of receipt and further screened to ensure they meet all of the St. Ambrose income and supplementary selection criteria.
St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center RENTAL APPLICATION
Equal Housing Opportunities
The following information is required by HUD for all those who would live in the apartment. Allowable exceptions are:
1) Household members 62 years of age or older as of January 31, 2010 and who were in receipt of rental assistance as of January 31, 2010. Please provide evidence of prior rental assistance, i.e., prior HUD 50059 or 50058.
2) Household members who are non-eligible citizens and are not contending eligible immigration status.
3) Household members age 6 or under added to the applicant household within a 6-month period prior to the households date of admission if the child has not been issued a SSN. The household will have 90 days after the date of admission to provide the documentation.
Please include information about your household's sources of income below as applicable:
Assets: Checking Accounts
Assets: Savings/Certificates/EBT Direct Express Accounts
Assets: Stocks and Bonds
The following information will be required by the federal government to monitor this owner’s compliance with Equal Housing Opportunity and Fair Housing laws. The law provides that an applicant may not be discriminated against on the basis of the information supplied below or whether or not the information is furnished.
If you or a member of your family are a person with disabilities and you feel that a reasonable accommodation by us would allow you to become qualified, please contact us and we will meet with you to discuss your application.
St. Ambrose Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, familial status, or physical or mental disability.
An aggrieved person may file a complaint of a housing discrimination act with:
Maryland Dept. of Housing and Community Dev. /
100 Community Dr. /
Crownsville, MD 21032
US Dept of HUD – Baltimore /
City Crescent Building /
10 South Howard St, 5th Floor /
Baltimore, MD 21201-2505
Additional Required Information
Please list ever state that a member of the applicant household has resided in and who resided there.
HUB may prohibit admission to an applicant subject to lifetime sex offender registration after June 25, 2001. Failure to furnish accurate information may also result in rejection or denial of admission. Management has a no tolerance policy for drugs. If you are applying and have a drug conviction, we will not provide you with housing.
This is to inform you that as part of our procedure for processing your application, an investigative report may be made whereby information is obtained through personal interviews with third parties, such as family members, business associates, financial sources, friends, neighbors, or others with whom you are acquainted. This inquiry includes information as to your character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living, whichever may be applicable. You have the right to make a written request within a reasonable period of time for a complete and accurate disclosure of additional information concerning the nature and scope of the investigation.
By typing your name below, you are hereby authorizing St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center to request a credit report on the applicant(s), which may include rental history, arrest, and/or conviction records and retail credit history. A screening result of “Approved” does not guarantee eligibility or acceptance into the property. Applicants must meet all project eligibility and property screening criteria.
Please note that this is a preliminary application and in no way insures occupancy. Additional information may be requested to complete processing of your application. By typing your name below, you are giving written consent to the management to verify information in this application. A false statement or misrepresentation on your application will be ground for denial of residency.
St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission to, access to, treatment, or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
Equal Housing Opportunity