This statement describes the various types of services provided by St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc., and any financial relationship between our organization and any other industry partners. Further, it states that any client of St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc. is not obligated to receive or use any other services offered by St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc. or its exclusive partners.
- Foreclosure Prevention & Legal Services: St. Ambrose Counselors and Attorneys assist families in danger of losing their homes because they are behind or in danger of falling behind on mortgage payments, or those clients looking to refinance their homes. Attorneys provide direct legal representation to clients in foreclosure defense cases and in matters relating to other real estate related claims and defenses when appropriate.
- Homeownership Counseling: St. Ambrose provides one-on-one homeownership counseling to first time homebuyers who are interested in knowing the facts about buying a home and information about low interest rate loan programs. St. Ambrose offers free monthly workshops for perspective homebuyers.
- Homesharing: The St. Ambrose Homesharing Program provides housing counseling, housing referrals, and assessments to match homeowners with existing space in their homes to tenants seeking affordable housing.
- Rental Services: St. Ambrose owns and manages properties, which provide affordable housing to low-moderate income individuals and families, and to those with special needs, in Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
- Housing Development: The Housing Development Department purchases abandoned and foreclosed properties, and renovating them to top market standards. Renovated properties are then listed for sale by Charm City Realty, St. Ambrose's in-house real estate firm, to qualified buyers.
- Financial Assistance: St. Ambrose does not offer financial assistance to our clients. Referrals may be provided to local non-profit and government agencies that may assist you. St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc. does not benefit in any way from these referrals.
St. Ambrose is committed to providing equal opportunities to all clients and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, age, or disability in the administration and provision of services to the public. St. Ambrose will not tolerate acts deemed to constitute discrimination or harassment based on gender, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc. is a HUD-approved counseling agency.
You agree to use any materials or information provided by St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center at your own risk. We do not guarantee and do not warrant that your access will be uninterrupted or that the information accessible from this site is free of computer viruses. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this site at any time for any reason whatsoever at our own discretion. St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any errors or omissions in the materials or information contained in these other links. This website may contain links to other related Internet sites and resources. This website, including all content, software and information which is made available on this site, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement. St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or other consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits or data, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or other tortious action, which may result from the use of this site or the materials and information contained herein.